Many people require extra volume and tone control to hear clearly on the phone and while watching tv. Shown here are a few of the devices we recommend to assist a better phone and tv listening experience.
Clearsounds CSC600 Amplified Telephone - $175
- 50dB Adjustable handset amplification
- Free tech support for life of the product
- Ultraclear sound-clarifying technology
- Outgoing speech amplification (12dB)
- 5 One-touch speed dials and 1 large one-touch emergency dial button
Cordless Amplified TelephoneOpen
Cordless Amplified Telephone
Clarity C4220 Amplified 5.8GHz Cordless Telephone - $190
- Digital Clarity Power technology with Multiband Compression, Noise Reduction and Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Amplifies incoming sounds up to 50dB at 118 dBSPL
- Adjustable volume and four (4) tone settings for a customized listening experience
- Full-duplex speakerphone in handset
- Visual ringers in handset and base for incoming calls
- Large LED screen is easy to read
- Add up to three (3) expandable handsets
Wireless TV ListeningOpen
Wireless TV Listening
Sennheiser Set 860 wireless TV listening system - $339
- You can adjust your TV sound just the way you need it. You can choose between 3 different preset hearing profiles at the mere push of a button, optimizing speech or music to fit your hearing needs.
- You can shift the left/right volume balance to improve sound for a “weaker” ear. You can even switch from stereo to mono to get the full audio content in each ear. A unique treat is the Speech Intelligibility function, which reduces TV background noise while enhancing speech. You will see how much more fun it is watching TV when you can follow dialog effortlessly.
- The under-the-chin headset applies no pressure to the head, adjusts automatically as you put it on, and does not interfere with glasses or your hairstyle.
- Advanced wireless technology ensures a stable connection to the docking station within the range of up to 70 m (200 ft).
- Up to 18 hours from a single charge
- The battery recharges automatically when you put the headset on the docking station.
- Setup is extremely fast and straightforward
- Buttons are few, large and clearly marked.
Pocketalker 2.0 Personal AmplifierOpen
Pocketalker 2.0 Personal Amplifier
The Pocketalker 2.0 helps you hear the sounds and voices most important to you. It amplifies what you want to hear, while reducing distracting background noise.
This slim, ergonomically designed amplifier couldn’t be easier to use. Simply plug in the headphone or earphone, position the microphone near the preferred sound, adjust the volume to your comfort – and start listening.
Williams Sound is internationally known for its high-quality, innovative products. This newest addition to the Pocketalker family is sure to become your go-to amplifier for everyday listening situations.
Up to 63dB amplification
Balance control between left and right ear
Omnidirectional internal microphone
Omnidirectional plug-in microphone for enhanced sound pick-up
Functions as t-coil receiver in looped environments - sound is sent directly from the Pocketalker 2.0 to a hearing aid with a t-coil or to a neckloop (see accessories) for a much clearer listening experience
Amplifies your TV with included cord
Includes both headphones and earphones
3.5mm stereo headphone jack
Up to 105 hours of use with 2 AAA batteries (included)
USB port for charging AAA rechargeable batteries (rechargeable battery kit available separately, see WS-BATKT7
Dimensions: 2" W x 4.9" H x 1" D
Includes dual earbuds, folding headphone, plug-in microphone, 12" TV amplifying extension cord, 2 AAA batteries, belt clip and lanyard