Subscribe to better hearing today!
East Coast Hearing is excited to offer you our Hearing Aid Subscription Plan.
This option provides patients with new hearing aids at affordable monthly payments, starting from $55 per hearing aid.
Solutions to benefit your hearing and your wallet!!
How the Hearing Aid Subscription Plan works:
- 36 equal monthly payments, with no interest charges, service charges, or down payments. Monthly payments range from $55-$83 per hearing aid.
- New state-of-the-art hearing aids from most major hearing aid manufacturers (German, Swiss, and Danish).
- Hearing aid upgrades every 3 years to ensure you the best hearing experience possible.
- Everything is included in the monthly fee (hearing aids, hearing testing, hearing aid programming, adjustments, service, batteries (when appropriate), ear wax removal, etc..
- Hearing aids are always under warranty.
- Worry free experience - within the first 60 days, if you are not completely satisfied, the subscription plan may be cancelled without penalty and you will be reimbursed.
- At the end of your contract, East Coast Hearing refurbishes and donates your hearing aids to those individuals in our community who are unable to afford hearing aids.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for our Hearing Aid Subscription Plan:
1. Do I own the hearing aids after the 3 year (36 month) plan ends?
No. The hearing aids are leased and must be returned at the end of the 36-month plan. When you return the devices, you will start a new 3-year subscription and be upgraded to the latest hearing aid technology available. Your previous hearing aids will then be refurbished and donated to individuals in need within our community.
2. What happens if the hearing aid breaks down/stops working?
All hearing aids are covered under warranty for the duration of the subscription plan (36 months). If a hearing aid needs repair, there is no charge to the patient.
3. What happens if I lose my hearing aid?
All hearing devices include a one-time loss and damage warranty. There is a $250 deductible fee to have a lost or seriously damaged hearing aid replaced. This policy only allows for one replacement per device during the 36-month period.
4. Can I claim this through my insurance?
Hearing devices are covered under most private medical plans. Please contact your insurance provider to inquire about your policy’s coverage. From our experience, insurance companies will contribute to the subscription plan; however, patients will need to have made enough payments to exceed the amount the insurance is willing to contribute before submitting a claim.
5. What happens if someone expires during their three-year hearing aid subscription?
The remainder of the hearing aid subscription contract must be paid out by the patient’s estate.
What do our clients say?:
"My father has been struggling to find a hearing aid for over 5 years. After spending thousands and being over the top frustrated he found a great solution with Dr. Coolen at East Coast Hearing. It has literally changed his life. Our family is relieved. I can’t say enough about the compassionate service, follow up and overall professional knowledge that we experienced. "- Susan McCutcheon